Nature infused Bath Salts
Recharge your batteries with amazing benefits of Epsom Salts and Dead Sea Salts in a range of over 15 natural extracts and essential oils.
Epsom Dead Sea Salts Infused with Natural Extracts and Essential Oils
Health Benefits of Epsom Salts
• Just like our Dead Sea Salts, we charge our Epsom Salts out in the sun for 3 days. Epsom Salts are also known as magnesium sulfate. It’s a chemical compound made up of magnesium, sulfur and oxygen. It gets its name from the town of Epsom in Surrey, England, where it was originally discovered. Epsom salt has been used for hundreds of years to ease all kinds of aches and pains. A simple soak in the tub with a handful of salts will help you feel better.
• Natural Fruit Extracts – We leave our Epsom Salts out in the sun for up to 3 days, energizing them with solar power after wich we infuse with natural fruit and herb extract, using only organic fruits and herbs from Borough Market in London, this ensures the Epsom salts obtain maximum scent, nutrients and vitamins.
• Helps in treatment of –
– Arthritis pain and swelling.
– Bruises and sprains.
– Fibromyalgia, a condition that makes your muscles, ligaments, and tendons hurt, and causes tender points throughout your body
– Ingrown toenails.
– Psoriasis, a disease that causes red, itchy, scaly skin.
– Sore muscles after working out.
– Sunburn pain and redness.
– Tired, swollen feet.
• Working out – Stress and intense exercise deplete the body of magnesium making you more vulnerable to muscle cramps, body aches and grouchy moods after a long workout. Soaking in Epsom salt baths after running or extensive training can help prevent inflammation and irritation in your joints and muscles. When added to warm bath water, it helps alleviate muscle pain even as intense as that found in fibromyalgia. It has also been shown to reduce swelling, relieve stress, improve circulation, soften skin and improve mood. These minerals are absorbed effectively through the skin, providing almost instant relief from muscle aches and pains incurred on long training runs or other activities causing overexertion of large muscle groups, while leaving you with a revitalizing fruity fragrance, might contain fragments of fruits such as fruit skin peel or the actual fruit.
Dead Sea Bath Salts Infused with Natural Extracts and Essential Oils
Health Benefits of Dead Sea Salts
• Sun charged for up to 3 days, our Natural Fruit Dead Sea Bath Crystals are made with organic fruit extracts. An excellent way to soothe and rejuvenate the skin, while adding a touch of natural fruit inside your bath tub. The Dead Sea contains 10 times more minerals than ordinary sea salt, minerals which assist in cleansing, detoxifying, and restoring a healthy status quo to the body, especially the skin and muscles. It helps to replace or remove electrolytes and enables the body to maintain a good fluid balance, thereby improving feelings of relaxation, health, and well-being. Although Dead Sea salt is known for its medicinal qualities, it can also be used by those wishing to experience the benefits of Dead Sea salt and aromatherapy in the privacy of their own home.
• Health Benefits – Helps in treating
– Aging & Skin Problems
– Arthritic Disorders
– Atopic Dermatitis/Eczema
– Dry Skin
– Hair Loss
– Skin Problems
• We import our Dead Sea Salt from Israel, leave it out in the sun to absorb and trap solar energy and we infuse it with cold pressed natural fruit extracts, therefore, might contain fragments of fruits such as fruit skin peel or the actual fruit.
• Some of the basic minerals that are found in the Dead Sea are magnesium, potassium and calcium, which are not just used for treating minor skin imperfections but have also found to be effective in treating some serious skin ailments like psoriasis, acne and eczema. The elements that are found in Dead Sea beauty products are known for removing impurities and other harmful products found in the pores of your skins, while deeply cleansing it.